Gençoğlu Partners’ Data Protection Team consists of experts active in different jurisdictions who aim at providing full legal compliance for data controllers and data processors in terms of rapidly changing national and international data protection regimes.
Gençoğlu Partners’ wide-range data protection services include the following:
- Drafting data protection policies, privacy notices & explicit consent statements, data processing agreements;
- Issuing legal briefs on recent legal developments;
- Providing legal consultancy on practical matters such as processing sensitive personal data or transferring personal data abroad etc.;
- Conducting brief legal seminars related to practical matters to client’s and their employees;
- Offering compliance audits and training services;
- Representing clients before national Data Protection Authorities and courts.