Gençoğlu Partners has a young but expert team of attorney’s dedicated to handling all criminal matters which fall under the scope of the Turkish Criminal Law.
Our attorneys provide the following services for its local and international clients who is in need of defense counseling in the criminal courts of Turkey:
- Filing of criminal complaints and following the investigations of the Public Prosecutors in this regard;
- Being present at statement before the Police and Public Prosecutor;
- Representing the accused and complainants before High Assize Criminal Courts, Criminal Court of First Instance, the Court of Appeal and Regional Judicial Courts;
- Objecting to non-prosecution decisions rendered by the Public Prosecutors;
- Objecting to arrest warrants;
- Managing claims regarding to the restitution of divested rights and the deletion of criminal records;
- Filing of individual applications before the Constitutional Court of Turkey and the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR).